Task day 3: Write down your commitments - make clear that you say YES to yourself, what you desire, and thereby help yourself manifest it! (Leave the If, How, and When totally out of the picture!)
(Part of a 21-day course 'Surrender, Trust, Gratitude' - in preparation for Soul Manifestation Coach Training - see countdown)
- I commit to making my spiritual path my highest priority
- I commit to respond, instead of react on behalf of the frightened parts of my personality
- I commit to finding harmony, inner balance and stability
- I commit to heal the frightened parts of my personality
- I commit to acting from love, not fear
- I commit to create authentic power, not external power
- I commit to align my personality with my soul
- I commit to develop, cultivate and use my multisensory perception
- I commit to the following desire of mine: being a part of a spiritual partnership (where both are excited by spiritual growth, and willing and wanting to stretch beyond the limiting perspectives of frightened parts of their personalities) where both partners (me being one of them) also have a good portion of self-distance, artful sense of humour, close to laughter and reverence for life! <3 And I wouldn't mind getting married! :D
- I commit to the following desire of mine: focusing more on having and cultivating spiritual partnerships rather than friendships of the obsolete kind
- I commit to the following desire of mine: being an active part in the world wide "evolution in consciousness work", and/or supporting individuals sincerely interested in aligning their personalities with their souls, and finding authentic power and spiritual partnerships. To use my innate capabilities for the greater good, for something "beyond myself". Or, "to give what I was born to give".
- I commit to the following desire of mine: having enough resources to make the above possible without having to count and turn every cent, and maybe even have enough to share excesses if need and/or desire for that appear. (Basically, get rid of the ol' money ball and chain I've been dragging around - as a "good citizen" of today's "five-sensory society" sort of is expected to do!)
- I commit to the following desire of mine: earn money/achieve resources in a way that feels spiritually comfortable. Tasks powered by love, not fear. Tasks creating authentic power, not external power. Tasks supporting spiritual growth, expanded awareness, and consciousness growth.