2019-12-13, edited 2020-08-07
- I commit to making my spiritual growth my highest priority
- I commit to respond, instead of react on behalf of the frightened parts of my personality
- I commit to finding harmony, inner balance and stability
- I commit to heal the frightened parts of my personality
- I commit to acting from love, not fear
- I commit to create authentic power, not external power
- I commit to align my personality with my soul
- I commit to develop, cultivate and use my multisensory perception
- I commit to the following desire of mine: promote spiritual growth and spiritual partnerships (inspiring others to stretch beyond the limiting perspectives of frightened parts of their personalities) while retaining a good portion of self-distance, artful sense of humour, closeness to laughter and reverence for life! <3
- I commit to the following desire of mine: To use my innate capabilities for something "beyond myself". Or, "to give what I was born to give".
- I commit to the following desire of mine: having enough resources to make the above possible without having to count and turn every cent, and maybe even have enough to share excesses if needed. (Basically, get rid of the ol' money ball and chain I've been dragging around - as a "good citizen" of today's "five-sensory society" sort of is expected to do!)
- I commit to the following desire of mine: earn money/receive resources in a way that feels intuitively and soulfully comfortable. Involving tasks powered by love, not fear. Involving tasks creating and spreading authentic power, not external power. Tasks supporting spiritual growth, expanded awareness, and consciousness growth.
- I commit to seeing and trying to bring out the best in people
- And I wouldn't mind getting married! :D